Friday, March 04, 2005

Kane: We must not allow criminals to win through intimidation

Gregory Kane in the Baltimore Sun looks at a bill that would increase penalties for intimidating witnesses. The most controversial part of the legislation is the hearsay exception, which would allow the statements of intimidated witnesses to stand in court. An interesting read over a difficult issue...the U.S. Constitution and victim's rights.//JW sends.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've heard Mr. Kane a few times on the Ron Smith Show on WBAL radio. He's so refreshing to listen to. Honest and up front.

I hope I'm not too late for this blog.... looks like no activity for a while....

Any new posts coming soon?

March 16, 2005 at 8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

March 2, 2007 at 4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... bextra Red head blow job

April 25, 2007 at 7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home